I walked the Camino Frances 2 years ago leading a group and this year I returned to walk the Camino Portugues to Santiago de Compostela.
Since November 2006, when I traveled the Camino for first time in my life I hold deep down within a perpetual longing for this path that has called me again and again. My first journey on the Way of Saint James led to divine messages and encounters that I describe in my book published in Europe and soon to be published in the U.S., and every time I went back new messages and apparitions delighted me.
Walking the Camino brings a mysterious joy and adventure in my life. There are so many gifts on that sacred path:
- the gift of nature – I love Spain and its natural, incredible beauty
- the gift of people – pilgrims are one of a kind people
- the gift of serendipity that happens in the most incredible way on El Camino
- the gift of divine grace
- the gift of my soul
- the gift of my rediscovery
- the gift of my transformation
Walking the Camino is a spiritual must for body, mind and life. Camino is an advanced spiritual walk to rediscover what is most important in one’s life.
I will soon return with more messages and teachings that I received anew about this incredible experience that is walking the Camino